Meet Donna Hinds, St Helena Broker Associate
Donna Hinds is dedicated to giving her clients personalized attention and professionalism throughout the entire process of buying or selling properties. Having practiced law (including real estate law) for over 15 years, together with her business background and residential construction/development business, Donna has skills and experience that will benefit clients in various phases of their transactions. Donna is passionate about real estate and studies the market constantly to maintain knowledge of current listings and market conditions. Donna’s negotiating skills, knowledge of the market, strong work ethic and dedication will ensure that your transaction is smooth and successful. Donna is also a licensed real estate Broker.
2021 • President’s Elite Award (top 3% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide)
2020 & 2017 • International President's Circle Award;
2019 • Diamond Society Award; Top producing 10% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
2018 • Sterling Society Award; Top producing 25% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide.
• Vice Chair of Parks and Recreation Commission of the City of Saint Helena; (2016 - 2019)
• Member of Active Transportation Commission of the City of Saint Helena; (2014 - 2017)
• Member of the Saint Helena Renaissance Foundation; (2014 - 2016)
• Master Gardener of Napa County; (2014 - 2019)
• Member of the Active Transportation Commission of the County of Napa; (2014 - 2016)
• Meadowood ladies tennis team; (2014 - 2018)
• Crane Park Bocce League; (2014 - current)
• Yountville Bocce League; (2021)
• Savvy Saints Investment Club; (2016 - 2019)
• Saint Helena Book Club; (2019 - current)
• Chair of the Ad Hoc Revenue Task Force for the City of Saint Helena; (2016)
• Numerous school, social club and professional committees (2000-2014)